Fit for Less by Goodlife Fitness
Employer NameFit for Less by Goodlife Fitness
Location300 Confederation Drive
Job CategoriesBusiness | Management
Application DeadlineNov 13, 2012
Position Start DateNov 26, 2012
Type of EmploymentFull Time
Salary30000 - 35000 per year + 1% of store revenue
Number of Positions1
Contact NameValerie Juneau
Fit4Less General Manager - Saskatoon Job
Fit4Less General Manager - Saskatoon
Job ID #: 2142
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job Type: Management
Facility: Saskatoon Fit4Less
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: College Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
FIT4LESS GENERAL MANAGER
Fit4Less by Goodlife is a low cost model, an extension of Canadas largest fitness company GoodLife Fitness. Goodlife Vision is to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. The concept of our low cost clubs is designed to ensure that GoodLife caters to all Canadians, no matter their income level.
What is a General Manager?
A General Manager is responsible for the daily operation of our fitness facilities, ranging from payroll, to hiring, to overall customer satisfaction, with a focus on sales management.
Working with Fit4Less Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free Fitness membership
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Create a presence for yourself within the club as a leader.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, friendly and professional club.
- Responsible for the financial management of the club.
- Ensure revenue goals are achieved.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of all associates.
- Ensure completion of all administration in accordance with company standards and deadlines.
- Responsible for covering shift at the front desk and offering superior customer service.
Our Ideal Fit4Less Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to mentor, problem solve, manage change and consistently act as a role model
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Previous experience with hiring and training
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- A post secondary degree is recommended but a drive to succeed is essential
Apply to Fit4Less Today.
Job Segment: General Manager, Fitness, Manager, Payroll, Performance Management, Management, Hospitality, Finance, Human Resources
You must login to apply online to this job.